Meet Dr. Winer.
Dr. Kenneth Winer was first introduced to Chiropractic after injuring his back playing college football and again while performing some manual labor. A friend referred him to a chiropractor after conventional medicine did not work. After experiencing rapid relief from a few treatments he inquired about becoming a chiropractor.
Dr. Winer holds a Bachelors Degree from the University of California, Santa Barbara and a Doctor of Chiropractic from the Los Angeles College of Chiropractic. Upon graduation in 1986, Dr. Winer set up a solo practice in Canoga Park. Where he has successfully practiced for the past 35 years. His professional accomplishments include:
- Past President of the San Fernando Valley Chiropractic District, a local district of the California Chiropractic Association.
- President of the California Chiropractic Association in 2010-2011.
- Certified Industrial Disability Examiner and was appointed as a Qualified Medical Evaluator for the state of California in 1992.
- Examiner for the National Board of Chiropractic Examiners from 1994 through 2015.
- Associate Faculty member for Southern California University of Health Sciences.
His current practice resides in an office in the downtown section of “Old Town ” Canoga Park. The office is a full service chiropractic facility offering the latest diagnostic procedures with a focus on family and wellness care. He provides lectures and instruction on health and wellness, back injury prevention and weight loss to local corporations, businesses, service groups and the community.